Sunday, January 24, 2010

GOOOOOAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

My goals...my goals...man I would love nothing more than to be a screenwriter. I mean, I am a screenwriter, but a successful one. James Cameron said that as soon as you shoot something and put your name on it, you're a director and the rest is just negotiating contracts. http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/j/jamescamer360500.html
So I guess, I kind of agree with that. I write movies, put my names on them, and now I'm just negotiating contracts (with zero success).

Sometimes, there are things in a movie that you just can't write. Sometimes there's not words for the way you know you want it to look and that's when I want to be behind the camera. I want to know how to take a script and translate it onto the screen in at least something similar to the way I saw it in my head. So, in short, this is my goal.
Christopher Nolan but with better hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment